Today the whole world is struggling with the corona virus epidemic. There is almost no country in the world that suffers from this disease.
The economy of the countries has been badly affected. A conman man , business person or a employee both are struggling with lack of money. Salary person are wondering , will the job stay or not? A businessman is thinking, how will business go forward , with lack of money? This lock down has stopped money and money circulation.
In this period, a job worker should take care of his safety more than his job. A businessman should take care of his safety more than his business. This is a bad time , Let it pass and please save your life for your sake for your family sake.
Understand if you survive till the end of the year. you have earned your life this year. This will be your benefit from job , benefit from business.
Tips to save yourself from Corona Virus
Increase your immunity system :-
If you want to boost your immune health, you may wonder how to help your body fight off illnesses.
While boosting your immunity is easy, several dietary and lifestyle changes may strengthen your body’s natural defenses and help you fight harmful pathogens, or disease.
1. Sleeping :- In fact, inadequate or poor quality sleep is linked to a higher susceptibility to sickness. Getting adequate rest may strengthen your natural immunity. Also, you may sleep more when sick to allow your immune system to better fight the illness
Adults should aim to get 7 or more hours of sleep each night, while teens need 8–10 hours and younger children and infants up to 14 hours. Other sleep hygiene tips include sleeping in a completely dark room or using a sleep mask, going to bed at the same time every night,
2. limited Sugars :-According to an observational study in around 1,000 people, people with obesity who were administered the flu
vaccine were twice as likely to still get the flu than individuals without obesity who received the vaccine . Given that obesity, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease can all weaken your immune system, limiting added sugars is an important part of an immune-boosting.
3. Stay Hydrated:- Dehydration can cause headaches and hinder your physical performance, focus, mood, digestion, and heart and kidney function. These complications can increase your susceptibility to illness. To prevent dehydration, you should drink enough fluid daily to make your urine pale yellow. Water is recommended because it’s free of calories, As a general guideline, you should drink when you’re thirsty and stop when you’re no longer thirsty. You may need more fluids if you exercise intensely, work outside, or live in a hot climate. It’s important to note that older adults begin to lose the urge to drink, as their bodies do not signal thirst adequately. Older adults need to drink regularly even if they do not feel thirsty.
4. Stress Level :- Manage your stress Level because somewhere, long-term stress promotes inflammation, as well as imbalances in
immune cell function
5. Dont Smoking :- I'm not really a smoker. I only smoke a few cigarettes a day, or when I go out on the weekend." This thought process is common among light smokers. However, if you think you are doing your heart and lungs a favor by smoking only "a little," think again.
6 Supplement wisely :- It is easy to turn to supplements if you want to increase the ability to treat or prevent Corona Virus.
Spices that play an anti-bacterial role
Ginger : It’s a good idea to include ginger in your tea. You can also take lukewarm water. Ginger plays a powerful role as an antioxidant
Turmeric : Turmeric is almost a super spice having powerful medicinal properties. Add it to milk and have it before sleeping.
Cinnamon : Cinnamon has strong anti-inflammatory properties and can be added to warm water, coffee and desserts.
Healthy, simple juice concoctions
While eating the right foods helps, one can also optimise the liver functioning and aid the digestive system by drinking healthy detox
juices. This in turn, boosters the immune system. Try these juices
Tomato juice: Offers antioxidant protection and lowers risk of heart disease and stroke
Orange juice: Rich source of vitamin C. It also has calcium, which contributes to bone health.
Kale juice: Nutrient-dense kale provides one of the best ways to fortify the immune system.